POTC2 - 9:15pm on Friday, July 7 at Plano Studio Movie Grill

  • Bethany Larsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Alright. This is the final decision from the groups.
      We will be going to the 9:15 showing of POTC2 at the
      Plano Studio Movie Grill. The link to buy tickets is
      below. Please change the day to Friday, and click on
      the 9:15 showtime to purchase tickets.

      https://smg.tstickets.com/smg.aspx?theatreid=1

      REMEMBER, they have asked us to bring no swords - not
      even peace tied swords. Also, if people want to sit
      together and try to get the best seats, the studio
      recommends you get there at least one hour early. Bret
      and I will be there early for sure.

      Please pass this on to your other groups.

      I can't wait!!! Come join the pirates!

      Bethany aka Sable

      Founding member of Trash Tribe
      Angel of the Entropic Empire