Update on Diva!!

  • Wilma Woodchuck
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2006
      Ok first off Diva is NOT DEAD!!!! She got some calls from people that had
      heard she died!!! She DID have a heart attack, she is OK!! She is home
      resting and relaxing!! She is greatfull for all the calls and support from
      her fairmaly. She will not be answering too many calls right now just so
      she can be less stressfull. Believe it or not even well wishes can be
      stressfull in a time like this!! So I encourage everyone to email her
      instead of calling or if you call don't expect to talk to her....leave a
      message. Her email is lisamlangford@... THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR
      LOVE AND SUPPORT DURING THIS STRESSFULL TIME!!!! Again she is OK now, she
      will be undergoing lots more tests and stuff but for now she is home and
      doing MUCH BETTER!!!! Lexi and the Dark Cloud are keeping a sharp eye on
      her!! Thank you Dark Cloud from me!!!

      Wilma the Woodchuck of Chaos and Havoc
      Tamer of Paaro the Land Dragon
      Trailer Trash of the Trash Tribe
      The Claw Threotine Council
      Warrior of the Northern Lights Regent
      Amazon Guard of Queen Pandemonium
      Dark Cloud Slayer
      Nightbreed Army of Earth
      BooWho of the Boo Clan
      Gnomadic Gnomie of the Drunken Gnomes
      Willow Wood of the Elements
      West Side Wilma-Viva La Crew
      Wood Wasp McBuggins
      Booser
      Stowaway on the White Dragon
    • lilith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        Hi Woodchuck,

        Many thanks for the update on Diva. I sent her a private email from me and
        Arie. I sure hope she'll be OK to come down to TRF with the Dark Cloud.
        Anyway, hope all is going well in Albuquerque.