Re: [Renfolks] Zelena

  • Lord Vandor
    Message 1 of 21 , May 5, 2006
      thanks for the update brother. Glad to hear she's doin okay.

      Lord Vandor
      The Purple Dragon of CHAOS
      Dragon of The Serpentarium
      Demon Master of The Dark Realm
      The Claw
      Gnightie Gnicking Gnome
      Master Gunner of The Blissful Demise
      Master Gunner of AMARDON
      Master Gunner of The Black Pearl
      Silver Dagger
      Honorary Terror Tastie
      Durch Stange Mighty Odins hebe ich hiermit Ihre Garantie auf und sende Sie
      zurück zu Gott.
      Bin Ich Schlecht? Ja BIN Ich!!!
      Message 2 of 21 , May 7, 2006

        Hi Carnage,

        Many thanks for the update on Z’s condition. Please give her hugs & kisses from me and Arie.

        Lilith

        PS: We both send you energies.

      • Wilma the Woodchuck
        Message 3 of 21 , May 7, 2006
          Give her hugs, kisses and maybe a smack or two on the bottom for me
          too!! Missing you guys!! Hope she is all good for Memorial Day at
          Scarby!!
          Wilma