Re: [Renfolks] Zelena

  • Lord Vandor
    Message 1 of 21 , May 5, 2006
      thanks for the update brother. Glad to hear she's doin okay.

      Lord Vandor
      The Purple Dragon of CHAOS
      Dragon of The Serpentarium
      Demon Master of The Dark Realm
      The Claw
      Gnightie Gnicking Gnome
      Master Gunner of The Blissful Demise
      Master Gunner of AMARDON
      Master Gunner of The Black Pearl
      Silver Dagger
      Honorary Terror Tastie
      Durch Stange Mighty Odins hebe ich hiermit Ihre Garantie auf und sende Sie
      zurück zu Gott.
      Bin Ich Schlecht? Ja BIN Ich!!!
      Message 2 of 21 , May 5, 2006

        get well soon zelena

        randy aka lord randall

        From: mark whitney <carnageofhavoc@...>
        To: Havoc <warriorsofhavoc@yahoogroups.com>, Renfolks <renfolks@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 19:09:50 -0700 (PDT)

        Just a note to let everyone know:  Z had her surgery to remove the long pin from her ankle this morning.  It went well and she is doing fine, except that it hurts a lot.  She will have to wear her walking boot for another couple of weeks, then she'll start PT until she has full use of her left ankle again.  Carnage.

        Lord Carnage of Vaalast Husband to Lady Zelena of Vaalast Guardian of the Bar "Brat" ians, Princess Ziera & Master Demon the Venemous Captian Carnage of the Pirate Ship Borealis Founding Member of the House of Havoc Mudbug of the McBuggins Member of Nightbreed Member of the Claw Keeper of the dreaded Evercrown Creator of the even-more-dreaded True Believer Raider of the Campgrounds Scourge of the Mundanes

        Credit historyVehicle historyVehicle history report
        Vehicle history searchVehicle history vinVehicle history record

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Join the new Messenger beta now
      • lilith
        Message 3 of 21 , May 7, 2006

          Hi Carnage,

          Many thanks for the update on Z’s condition. Please give her hugs & kisses from me and Arie.

          Lilith

          PS: We both send you energies.

        • Wilma the Woodchuck
          Message 4 of 21 , May 7, 2006
            Give her hugs, kisses and maybe a smack or two on the bottom for me
            too!! Missing you guys!! Hope she is all good for Memorial Day at
            Scarby!!
            Wilma