Scarby at Grapevine Mills Mall TODAY!! Sat. 04-01-06

  • Neraksnikl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi Karen!

      Our main area is the Food Court but our shows that require lots of room
      (Chess Match, Court Dance, Highland Games, etc.) will be outside across from
      the theater. And we'll have people roving the mall from noon onwards. :~)

      See ya there!

      Love,

      ~~Matthew~~

      Anybody else going today, besides us??
      We're also  going to the FOF dinner tomorrow at the Faire. Who's going to that???

      "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
      DRNKNGNM#11

      Gnaughty Gnomie

      Apothecary
      on Captain Jack's Black Pearl

      Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)
    • Windy Smith

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
          In a message dated 4/1/2006 8:14:40 A.M. Central Standard Time, mommawindy@... writes:
          We are going to grapevine today, Momma, Brenda, Pegasus, one grandson, 2 friends, and Denise and a friend is meeting us there.
          Denise and I are going tomorrow to FoF.
          Momma Windy
          Awesome..see y'all in a bit.

          "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
          DRNKNGNM#11

          Gnaughty Gnomie

          Apothecary
          on Captain Jack's Black Pearl

          Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)
        • C. Jackson
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
            My partner and I are plannng to be there. Should be fun! I'm hoping
            they're doing the spinning wheel where they give away free
            tickets....:-)

            Morick Towain
            Captain of the Inferno
            Pirate Brethren of Texas