[Renfolks] Re: Folks at Faires :)--Squinty--GEEK? HUMmmmmmmmmm

  • Squint Eye
    Message 1 of 55 , Mar 31, 2006
      A GEEK---WHO ME!!!!
      Naw
      A US Marine in Viet Nam, a pilot, an actor and singer
      on stage, choir member, Childrens theator, summer
      stock theator, community theator, artest,
      photographer, College educated, Husband, parent, Grand
      father, a Rennie, Cavalier, Knight, a PIRATE and an
      engineer in the aerospace world----WELLLLLLLLLllll
      OK maybe half GEEK~!

      SQUINT EYE----1st Gunners Mate
      Capt"n Jack Sparrow's Black Pearls Crew
      Gunners Mate of THE LONG NINE CANNON
      Finest Shot in the World
      Clan McGregor of Scotland
      Clan McBuggins
      Subject of Valkyries Queen Cara
      Gunners Mate at the end of the bar
      In THE Drunken Gnome Tavern
      Gnarrator Gnome of The DRUNKEN GNOMES! Numberless 000
      Gatherer of faces FM pic rounder upper Gnome
      All decked out on Captain Rigor's White Dragon Pirate Ship
      Also known as Squinty and Squeeshy <to me friends>
      Admirer of Buxom Wenches
      General Pirate Rogue
      Now Slide that Rum down the bar!

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • LunaFromCHAOS@aol.com
      Message 55 of 55 , Apr 4 4:27 AM
        I don't remember what it was (pin or blue ribbon - guess I've slept since then)... but I know I have one somewhere...

        In a message dated 4/3/2006 11:02:31 PM Central Standard Time, little_dragon_0861@... writes:
        It should be a Blue ribbon that says I made a pig of myself at Farrells