Excalibur Faire countdown - open next weekend!

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 8:47 PM
      Well I spent today at the site and will be there again tomorrow.
      Vendors are all over the place setting up their booths. A dedicated
      group of volunteers, and some paid help, are acomplishing miracles.
      Electricity was delivered to the food booths today! Stages began to
      appear. Frankly I expect physical changes each week during faire.

      Will the faire be perfect, no, but it is going to be pretty damn cool,
      considering we only really got started in January. Guests biggest
      complaint will be that the site looks abused. Well no shit, we are
      still running heavy machinary around to get things ready. While you
      are there imagine next year when the site has had a year to heal.
      This site is built in to the terrain, not put on the terrain.