Chameleon's Quick Commentary

  • Chameleon of Chaos
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
      well, from 9AM to 10:30AM this morning I signed my name to about 1500 documents, making me a property owner.

      so what is the name of the street that the Warrior of Chaos lives on....

      ...um...

      ...20102.....Seablossom....

      ...you heard me! Seablossom, it may not sound like a warrior's street but its jamed packed with danger and intemidation! you should have seen the evil looking squirrel in the tree outside my new castle!

      I move in this weekend, and would like everyone to stop by. I dont need help moving or anything, but i'd like some ideas and advise on some things and we will be going on a shopping spree for a fridge and some other junk. i should be done with most of the moving quickly so come over to party!

      anyway, thats 20102 Seablossom, Katy Texas 77449. google map it or give me a call 214-437-7318 or e-mail DIRECTLY to windninja9@....  Do not post on boards cause I wont see it.

      Yahoo! Mail
    • Lord Vandor
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        Congratulations brother. and welcome to the wonderful world of home ownership.

        Lord Vandor
        The Purple Dragon of CHAOS
        Dragon of The Serpentarium
        Demon Master of The Dark Realm
        The Claw
        Gnightie Gnicking Gnome
        Master Gunner of The Blissful Demise
        Master Gunner of AMARDON
        Master Gunner of The Black Pearl
        Silver Dagger
        Honorary Terror Tastie
        Durch Stange Mighty Odins hebe ich hiermit Ihre Garantie auf und sende Sie
        zurück zu Gott.
        Bin Ich Schlecht? Ja BIN Ich!!!

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006

          Hey Chameleon,