Unusual Request

  • Cuthbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      I need a little help with a special project of mine.
      My son turns 21 years old this Sunday, Feb 5.
      So, I thought it would be fun to see how many calls I can hit him with from anybody on Sunday.
      He's got voicemail so if his drunken butt doesn't answer, just leave him a voicemail.

      If anybody would like to help me with this, please reply directly to
      cuthbertofhw@... with your email, and I'll send you his phone number.

      --
      Cuthbert
      IBRSC #418