Re: [Renfolks] Question to any of the various Texas Pirate crews.

  • Dustin Stephens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hi Morick,
      This sounds interesting. How can we at the four winds faire get involved?
      I look forward to hearing more.
      sincerely,
      Dustin Stephens
      Four Winds Faire

      "C. Jackson" <cjacksonii@...> wrote:
      I recently got myself a GPS unit so I could do some geocache hunting
      (reference: www.geocaching.com), and get my pirate crew involved in
      participating in these hunts. I had an interesting thought while
      typing a post to my crew's list. What if I were to challenge other
      crews in the state to a Geocache hunt challenge with the prize being
      bragging rights. (In other words, which crew could find the most
      geocaches in a set amount of time, like starting on the first Saturday
      of January, and ending on the first weekend of TRF. A digital photo
      would have to be taken of the person finding the cache to backup their
      claim that they found a particular cache, but that shouldn't be too
      difficult.)

      So, my question is this for any of the pirate crews in the state that
      may read this board: Which crews would be interested in participating
      in such a challenge? I'm not issuing it yet, just gaugeing interest.

      Morick Towain
      Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas