NYE Excal

  • Squint Eye
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2005
      HI fellow Rennies:
      Yep we are still here. I think everyone is recovering
      from the holidays. Some are going camping out on NYE
      at Excal this weekend. Something about drums and nude
      dancing with short comings out if it is cold from some
      of the guys--HUMMmmm I wonder what that means? OH
      WELL---Now the NUDE dancing sounds good---- the guys
      can see what those puppies look like out side of
      corsets and the gals can check out what guys mean
      about short comings. Haa HAA!!!!
      BUTT--(_._) I won't be camping at Excal. So, I eagerly
      await the nude and other pics after the camping trip.
      <be still my heart><grins>. YEP, I have my grand
      daughter here with us this week so on New Years Day we
      will be taking her back home to Misquite, Texas--dern
      don't ya know the traffic up I-35 will be hell. It is
      getting where I don't even like driving that highway.

      Glad that every body is back home safe and secure.
      I got my Christmas present from my youngest daughter.
      They got me 2 FRIENDS OF THE FAIRE tickets to
      Scarby--Now I wounder who I should take HUMmmmmm I be
      a thinkin it better be me Lady Dianna fer sure--or
      else I may not get fed here at home. Now those tickets
      to Scarby is something I could use-----sure beats
      under wear. BUTT (_._), if we are all nude dancing
      under the light of the stars to the beat of the drums
      then I wouldn't need me under wear any way---would I?
      <chuckles>--On second thought-------------to prevent
      wench night mares my strippin wouldn't be in their
      best interest I be a thinkin <smile>.
      Take care
      Squint Eye---loves ya all
      Gunners Mate--The Black Pearls
      Clan McBuggins
      Subject of Valkyries Queen Cara
      and General Pirate Rogue

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • hans
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2005
        Squinty,Squinty,Squinty...tsk,tsk,tsk. Still the same old dirty sea
        dog I see?: As they say, you can never teach an old Sea dog new
        tricks....UNLESS PIRATE!!!
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Good day to
        you,sir,you DIRTY OLD DOG! lol
        Teiwaz

        --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, Squint Eye <hoodrandd@y...> wrote:

        > HI fellow Rennies:
        > Yep we are still here. I think everyone is recovering
        > from the holidays. Some are going camping out on NYE
        > at Excal this weekend. Something about drums and nude
        > dancing with short comings out if it is cold from some
        > of the guys--HUMMmmm I wonder what that means? OH
        > WELL---Now the NUDE dancing sounds good---- the guys
        > can see what those puppies look like out side of
        > corsets and the gals can check out what guys mean
        > about short comings. Haa HAA!!!!
        > BUTT--(_._) I won't be camping at Excal. So, I eagerly
        > await the nude and other pics after the camping trip.
        > <be still my heart><grins>. YEP, I have my grand
        > daughter here with us this week so on New Years Day we
        > will be taking her back home to Misquite, Texas--dern
        > don't ya know the traffic up I-35 will be hell. It is
        > getting where I don't even like driving that highway.
        >
        > Glad that every body is back home safe and secure.
        > I got my Christmas present from my youngest daughter.
        > They got me 2 FRIENDS OF THE FAIRE tickets to
        > Scarby--Now I wounder who I should take HUMmmmmm I be
        > a thinkin it better be me Lady Dianna fer sure--or
        > else I may not get fed here at home. Now those tickets
        > to Scarby is something I could use-----sure beats
        > under wear. BUTT (_._), if we are all nude dancing
        > under the light of the stars to the beat of the drums
        > then I wouldn't need me under wear any way---would I?
        > <chuckles>--On second thought-------------to prevent
        > wench night mares my strippin wouldn't be in their
        > best interest I be a thinkin <smile>.
        > Take care
        > Squint Eye---loves ya all
        > Gunners Mate--The Black Pearls
        > Clan McBuggins
        > Subject of Valkyries Queen Cara
        > and General Pirate Rogue

        > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        > dsl.yahoo.com

      • Robert Mank
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 30, 2005
          Ok.....got to work today :(.
          But- no problems. Just means I work, then take short nap and head out early AM LOL....luckilly I am used to driving late at night/early dawn hours <VBG>.
          I'll reach the campsite sometime early AM Saturday...ready to roll up my lil' elf sleeves and get some work done. Ummmmm <VBEG>...do I gets, perchance be, to hold a flogger and make sure thee wily wenches help??!! Ok..ok....I know...I'll give it to a wench to flog me instead FOFL <grins>
          CYE all thar....As far as this elf knows, the YoungMistress Leslie is supposed to meet her elf slut..errrrr slave thar at camp sometime Saturday also
          Dobby

          Yahoo! Photos

        • Squint Eye
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 30, 2005
            Hans Hans Hans- tsk tsk tsk
            If I wasn't the same old dirty sea dog then I would be
            dead in me grave----- haa haa!! BUT wait--what I said
            wasn't bad and besides I only repeated what somebody
            else said about dancin naked to the beat of the
            drums--------------
            <ooops---maybe it was the request fer those pics that
            did it HUH?> ooops---any way send those pics what ever
            they may be <chuckles>
            AAHH well Hans at least there is life in the old
            furnice anyway.
            SIGH--I remember when it was always stoked--those were
            the days me friend <grins>
            Any way ya'll have fun. I will be thinkin of all you
            Rennies enjoyin those drums at Excal.

            Keep yer eyes open fer Grims stolen one of a kind Van
            with that Chaos symbol on the back windows it
            shouldn't be hard to spot!

            Squinty--Man of thoughts <smiles>
            Yoo HOO HO a PIRATE I WILL BE!
            <who stole me rum>

            Just $16.99/mo. or less.
            dsl.yahoo.com
          • Robert Mank
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 31, 2005
              Sorry bout having to miss the NYE Excal-campout :(.
              At last minute something came up- making it impossible for me to attend.
              Hope everybody had a GREAT time!!
              dobby

              Yahoo! Photos

              Yahoo! Shopping