Re: [Renfolks] FW: Party!!!!

  • James Huckabay
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 1:40 PM
      The Mucky Duck's website is up. Be sure to check out
      the other great groups coming too.

      James

      --- "Hippler, Liz A" <hippler@...>
      wrote:
      > Just a note for those in the Houston area... Dallas
      > is in the Houston area,
      > too, right?
      >
      > The Blarney Brothers - I think you all have heard
      > them, right?, will be
      > performing for the first time at McGonigal's Mucky
      > Duck in Houston on
      > Tuesday night, Aug. 8th. No need to say that the
      > bigger the crowd, the more
      >
      > likely McGonigal's is to give the Blarney's more
      > gigs... here, in
      > TEXAS!!!!!!!
      >
      > You can get all the information you need from
      > McGonigal's, they are on the
      > web at "mcgonigals.com". Or look them up in the
      > Houston directory, they've
      > been there for a while. (I heard that their web
      > page might be down, so you
      > might also want to check out the Blarney's web page
      > at
      > "blarneybrothers.com".
      >
      > Paige

      http://invites.yahoo.com/
    • Lisa Bledsoe
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 2:00 PM
        You know, why do all the neat things just have to happen during the time
        I'll be out of state? *chuckles* Flying out in 24 hrs, but I'll be back
        later this month. I hope everyone has a funy and safe time!

        absinthe

        you call me strong, you call me weak
        but still your secrets I will keep
        you took for granted
        all the times I never let you down
      • James Huckabay
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2 2:35 PM
          Will you be back by the 13th? If so, come on out the
          Celtic Fest at the Garden in the Heights.

          James