Re: [Renfolks] Fw: ATTENTION all wives and girlfriends(betty crocker joke)

  • kindleofchaos@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005

      The Handyman

      One day a woman came up to her husband and told him that the TV was broken and she was missing her shows.
      "Does it say cable repairman anywhere on my forehead?" he asked.
      "No," she said.

      A few minutes later she came back and told him that the porch was breaking and it was dangerous.
      "Does it say carpender anywhere on my forehead?" he asked.
      "No," she said again.

      A few minutes later she came back and told him the toilet was backed up.
      "Does it say plumber anywhere on my forehead?" he asked.
      "No," she replied.

      A couple of days later he went on a business trip.
      When he came back he asked how things had been.

      "Well," she said, "our neighbor down the street came over and fixed our TV, repaired our porch and unclogged our pipes."

      "What did he ask for in payment?" he wondered.

      "All he asked for was a chocolate cake or sex," she told him.

      "How'd he like the cake?" he asked.

      She looked at him smugly and said:

      "Do you see Betty Crocker written anywhere on my forehead?"

      Kindle
      Lady of Lord Aries of Chaos
      pleasure device peddler of mundania
      the firestarter of Chaos

      Kindle of the Claw

      Mercenary of Thornwall

      Amber of Daughter's of the New Moon

      loki gnempaired gnomie of the Drunken Gnomes

      Rum swipin powder monkey

      of the High Ship Inebriation

      Kinda-piller of Clan McBuggins

      The "Sweet One" of Talon's Terror Tasties
      Wanna Taste