Re: [Renfolks] HW Tickets

  • Elspeth d'Mysts
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2000
      Lady Pamela of the OSR has requested the adult ticket, dear friend...I
      apologize...her missive reached me yesterday morning.
      If you cannot print the form out, I believe you can also send them a
      "written" one, and they will honor such...they are very kind and
      understanding folks. Thank you for the inquiry, and good luck, dear.
      ~Lady Elspeth~

      Still have the adult ticket for sale?
      I'll buy it! This would be great because our printer is down so Ic an't
      print out an order form now and my mom accidently sent my order form I had
      off before I put the money order in =\ lol. Hope you still have it!
      Let me know asap.
      ~Kat

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2000
        ladyelspeth@... writes:

        << Lady Pamela of the OSR has requested the adult ticket, dear friend...I
        apologize...her missive reached me yesterday morning.
        If you cannot print the form out, I believe you can also send them a
        "written" one, and they will honor such...they are very kind and
        understanding folks. Thank you for the inquiry, and good luck, dear.
        ~Lady Elspeth~ >>

        Alright, thanks anyways. I'll do that, write it out. Hopefully that'll
        be acceptable.. I dunno why not, but some people are picky about things like
        that. lol
        Thanks again and blessed be,
        ~Kat

        "Christ, my eye's, turn that light off!"
        "[Goth] is the ability to find the art where art seems to be lacking; to find
        the light in the darkness and embrace it for all its worth..." Jennifer Mason
        (found on the goth quote search engine at <A
        HREF="http://dreamwater.com/bodom/home.html">this gothic site</A>)

        My site:
        <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/fairwildrose/">Kat's Original Art</A>
        Go there!...go!...no no no go NOW! =)
      • jangles_faire@freedsl.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2000
          Lady,

          > I'll do that, �write it out. � Hopefully
          that'll
          > be acceptable.

          It has been my experience that the folks at HW
          need only the thinnest veil of excuse to accept
          money.  :)

          Jangles

          Get FreeDSL!
          Get DSL high-speed Internet access FREE�with FreeDSL at http://www.freedsl.com