Re: [Renfolks] HW Tickets

  • Ravnmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2000
      In a message dated 7/31/00 6:35:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
      ladyelspeth@... writes:

      << I bought a couple of HW tickets ahead of time, so have them at the
      discounted prices. I have one adult and one child season pass for sale,and
      am asking only what I paid for them. The adult ticket was $23, and the
      childs' was $13. If anyone would like them, please let me know...I can
      supply my mailing address for a check to be sent, and will mail them to you
      right away. (Please understand when I have to say the first email received
      about wanting them will get them.)

      Hope someone can use them!

      ~Lady Elspeth~ >>

      Still have the adult ticket for sale?
      I'll buy it! This would be great because our printer is down so Ic an't
      print out an order form now and my mom accidently sent my order form I had
      off before I put the money order in =\ lol. Hope you still have it!
      Let me know asap.
      ~Kat

      "Christ, my eye's, turn that light off!"
      "[Goth] is the ability to find the art where art seems to be lacking; to find
      the light in the darkness and embrace it for all its worth..." Jennifer Mason
      (found on the goth quote search engine at <A
      HREF="http://dreamwater.com/bodom/home.html">this gothic site</A>)

      My site:
      <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/fairwildrose/">Kat's Original Art</A>
      Go there!...go!...no no no go NOW! =)
    • Elspeth d'Mysts
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1 4:32 AM
        Lady Pamela of the OSR has requested the adult ticket, dear friend...I
        apologize...her missive reached me yesterday morning.
        If you cannot print the form out, I believe you can also send them a
        "written" one, and they will honor such...they are very kind and
        understanding folks. Thank you for the inquiry, and good luck, dear.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1 1:38 PM
          ladyelspeth@... writes:

          << Lady Pamela of the OSR has requested the adult ticket, dear friend...I
          apologize...her missive reached me yesterday morning.
          If you cannot print the form out, I believe you can also send them a
          "written" one, and they will honor such...they are very kind and
          understanding folks. Thank you for the inquiry, and good luck, dear.
          ~Lady Elspeth~ >>

          Alright, thanks anyways. I'll do that, write it out. Hopefully that'll
          be acceptable.. I dunno why not, but some people are picky about things like
          that. lol
          Thanks again and blessed be,

        • jangles_faire@freedsl.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2 6:06 AM
            Lady,

            > I'll do that, �write it out. � Hopefully
            that'll
            > be acceptable.

            It has been my experience that the folks at HW
            need only the thinnest veil of excuse to accept
            money.  :)

            Jangles

            Get FreeDSL!
            Get DSL high-speed Internet access FREE�with FreeDSL at http://www.freedsl.com