The Return of Sound and Fury to TRF!

  • Michael McDane Harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      Passing along the good news..

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Richard Maritzer [mailto:ram@...]
      Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:57 PM
      Subject: Sound & Fury returns to TRF!

      Hey friends and Furies!
      Long time no talk, huh? Still remember us, your Fakespearean players
      who brought you "Testaclese & ye Sack of Rome" and other naughty bits
      of fun for 4 years at TRF?

      Well, we're coming back to TRF for a special engagement the final 2
      weekends this year - Nov. 12 & 13 and Nov. 19 & 20! We're only doing
      3 shows a day, 11:30 and 3:30 on the Falconer's Stage, and one at 2pm
      on the Globe Stage.

      We'll be doing our regular mayhem, and we'll be coming armed with
      DVDs of FOUR of our shows, the 'new' versions of "Testaclese", "Romeo
      & Juliet version 2.0" and "Canned Hamlet" and the BRAND NEW (like
      *this week* new) "Cleopatrick" (She Kicks Asp). They make great
      Holiday gifts, and we'll have special multi-disk discounts available.

      ADDITIONALLY:
      If being at TRF wasn't enough, we're in negotiations right now for
      some theatre-space in Houston, where we'll be doing FRIDAY night
      shows, of "Canned Hamlet" on one Friday, and "Cleopatrick" on the
      other Friday. It's not set in stone yet, but we'll email you with all
      the details ASAP.

      So - if you've been waiting to head out to TRF this year, we hope
      we're providing you with some more motivation.

      Yours in irreverent Fakespearean bastardization,
      richard, shelby & phil.

      --
      Richard Maritzer
      ram@...

      Sound & Fury
      Purveyors of fine Fakespearean Theatre http://www.soundandfury.org
      http://www.cleopatrick.com

      And maker of short films:
      http://www.valnac.com

      "If your work isn't what you love, then something isn't right" --
      Talking Heads
    • Selena
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
        OMG-- that is SO awesome!!! I just had dinner with Rae and Rebecca
        and I was JUST telling Rae about these guys and how pee-in-your-
        pants FUNNY they are!

        Thanks for passing the word!!

        -selena

      • Wilma the Woodchuck
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
          YEH!!!! I was just telling Cuthbert about these guys the other day
          but couldn't remember their name!! That's it tho...Sound and Fury!!
          We'll definitely have to catch their show! Thanks Grim

          Wilma

          --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Michael McDane Harris"