Re: [Renfolks] Re: LA Renfest Invasion

  • Calamity Of Chaos
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      Tinabug, I probably will be there that weekend also. I talked to Rigor today and told him that some of you are planning a trip. The support for LARF is much appreciated. I will be going the weekends of Nov 19, Thanksgiving weekend and any other weekend after that that I can get away. Leaving on Fridays and coming back Sundays. Hope a lot of you can make it! Its gonna be a blast! :::::Safe Journeys::: Calamity

      "Cherry, The Lifesaver" <cherrybooser@...> wrote:
      It's a long way to drive the RV, not sure if I'll make it in Dec...
      Konrad and I will be at the Larf with his family on Friday after
      Thanksgiving. Hope to see some of you there.
      Cherry

      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Tina" <tinabug78952@y...> wrote:

      > Hunter and I along with Wilma and Cuthbert are tossing out the
      idea of attending the Louisiana Ren Faire. I know many are already
      making plans to attend the faire for Thanksgiving. Hunter and I  can
      not make that date so we were looking at going  December 10 & 11
      (Sat/Sun) .

      > This year LA Ren Faire is offering onsite camping. We would like
      to show support of this oppertunity.

      > So please let me know if you would be interested in join us on
      this adventure.

      > Please note that this is open to all rennies not just Mcbuggins...
      >
      > FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS FAIRE
      >
      > http://www.la-renfest.com/

      Calamity Of Chaos
      Elder and Social Wench of Clan MacComyn
      Quartermaster of the White Dragon
      Quiver for Rigor Mortis
      Powder Monkey for Captain Jacks Black Pearls
      Obsidian Blackheart
      Assistant Regent for Queen Pandemoniums Amazons
      Lightning Bug McBuggins
      Gnookie Gnomie
      Stacy's Munchkin
      Outlaws Two-Timing Harlot