First real Faire

  • Andrew Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      since I got my own place and I never thought that it would be so F-ing depressing to come home to a cold quiet house after Faire. lol
       Thanks to all the friends, new and old, that make our world so special and worth what we put in to it.

      Drewcifer

      Kitchen Bitch
      Gnebulous Gnome
      Twiddle McBuggins of Clan McBuggins
      Jerky Monkey of the Dark Scorpion
      "Butter my butt and call me a biscuit,"
      "Stop the violins, try whirled peas,"
      "Sleep is God, go worship,"
      "Only YOU can pervert forest fairies,"
      " Be nice to the cook he holds your loaf in his hands......,"