Re: [Renfolks] Tiger John nominated "Houston Press 2005 Best Tattoo Artist of...

  • Sheilagh Gallagher
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      as of yet not, however we are working on it.  if you want to visit with him about a tat his email is thehammerman89@...  or  catch him on fairesite as he is the king of germany this year and will be in the german village with the german group.  see you at faire!

      Neraksnikl@... wrote:
      In a message dated 9/30/2005 7:19:02 P.M. Central Standard Time, faewyse7@... writes:
      I am bragging on my husband and emailing out that he as made Tattoo Artist of the Year for Houston, Texas as nominated in the latest Houston Press Best of Awards issue.  Woo-hoo!!

      Sheilagh Gallagher
      Too cool, does he have a website of some of his work?

      Karen Stephens
      Neraksnikl@...