Re: [Renfolks] Tiger John nominated "Houston Press 2005 Best Tattoo Artist of...

  • Neraksnikl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      In a message dated 9/30/2005 7:19:02 P.M. Central Standard Time, faewyse7@... writes:
      I am bragging on my husband and emailing out that he as made Tattoo Artist of the Year for Houston, Texas as nominated in the latest Houston Press Best of Awards issue.  Woo-hoo!!

      Sheilagh Gallagher
      Too cool, does he have a website of some of his work?

      Karen Stephens
      Neraksnikl@...
    • Sheilagh Gallagher