RE: [Renfolks] Re: Storm relief

  • Nancy McCorpin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2005
      They also accept all donations for towels, sheets etc.   Also, in Houston, SNAP (Spay and Neuter Assistance Progam)    is in need of everything at any given time.    They provide free spay and neuter services to anyone that is need.  They have a mobile unit that goes to poor neighborhoods and provides all services (shots etc.) for nothing.    They will spay or neuter any animals that day in the mobile clinic for no cost.    Please keep them in you thoughts too.  I know that all animals need help and please support the SPCA first, but please check into SNAP.

      Nancy