Re: [Renfolks] Nex n Chambers headin to Baton Rouge

  • Jerri Worl
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
      Nex and Chambers, Prayers are with you guys and please be extra careful! Love, Shade

      Angie Smith <asmith@...> wrote:
      Nex and I will be headin to between Baton Rouge and New O on friday with the Humane Society will be staying 3-5 days for search and rescue and any care needed/ Nex can also work on generators and waterlogged starters. Send ur energies and prayers with us!!!
      Chambers
      My slinky hates Katrina!!!

      This message is confidential, intended only
      for the named recipient(s) and may contain
      information that is privileged or exempt from
      disclosure under applicable law. If you are
      not the intended recipient(s), you are notified
      that the dissemination, distribution or copying
      of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
      received this message in error, or are not the
      named recipient(s), please notify the sender
      and delete this e-mail from your computer.
      Thank you.

    • reddogdamnit2
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
        Bless you.

      • Neraksnikl@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
          In a message dated 8/31/2005 3:46:04 P.M. Central Standard Time, asmith@... writes:
          Nex and I will be headin to between Baton Rouge and New O on Friday with the Humane Society will be staying 3-5 days for search and rescue and any care needed/ Nex can also work on generators and waterlogged starters. Send ur energies and prayers with us!!!
          Chambers
          My slinky hates Katrina!!!
          Y'all be REAL careful, ya' hear! They said the snakes are BAD, they've been washed out of their dens and are PISSED off...It's just like a war zone, keep your eyes and ears open and your head down. And if ya see a looter, shoot 'em..LOL...seriously though, please watch out for those bad folks.
          <hugs>

          "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
          DRNKNGNM#11

          Gnaughty Gnomie

          Apothecary on Captain Jack's Black Pearl
          Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)
        • Dustin Stephens