Re: [Renfolks] Lady Gaelen memorial?? any further news?

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
      Thank you.. sorry, I didn't see it..

      Crystal

      Robert Munro <robert@...> wrote:
      I had put up an e-mail the other day about it..... It'll be this saturday night August sixth at eight pm at the Tipperary inn over in Dallas...........
      The Tipp is located at the corner of skillman and live oak, if you need more details e-mail me off list.

      Griz
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
        --- Robert Munro <robert@...> wrote:

        > I had put up an e-mail the other day about it.....
        > It'll be this saturday night August sixth at eight
        > pm at the Tipperary inn over in Dallas...........
        > The Tipp is located at the corner of skillman and
        > live oak, if you need more details e-mail me off
        > list.
        >

        > Griz
        Is anyone going to show up in garb or is this
        going to be a non garbed memorial?

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Robert Munro
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
          You can where whatever you want. Some people I know will be in garb, some in mundanes.
          Personally, I will be wearing my kilt, I met Gaelen in a kilt, I'll say good bye in a kilt, but I doubt I will be
          in full blown garb.

          Grizzly
          > I had put up an e-mail the other day about it.....
          > It'll be this saturday night August sixth at eight
          > pm at the Tipperary inn over in Dallas...........
          > The Tipp is located at the corner of skillman and
          > live oak, if you need more details e-mail me off
          > list.
          >

          > Griz
                Is anyone going to show up in garb or is this
          going to be a non garbed memorial?

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Selena
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
            Does anyone know what her family wants? Unless this service is
            performed by rennies, one would think that the family's desires should
            be respected.

            -selena

          • LunaFromCHAOS@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
              In a message dated 8/2/2005 8:09:56 PM Central Standard Time, austinrengirl@... writes:
              Does anyone know what her family wants?  Unless this service is
              performed by rennies, one would think that the family's desires should
              be respected.

              -selena

              Selena, I believe this is for the memorial at the Tiperary Inn - Not her actual service.

              Luna
            • Selena
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
                Ahh-- Understood. Thanks, Deb.
                This information was not clear to those not in *the know*.

                Take care~~
                -selena

                > Selena, I believe this is for the memorial at the Tiperary Inn - Not
                > her actual service.
                >
                > Luna
              • Robert Munro
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
                  It is a service setup by rennies.. We do not anticipate her family being there.

                  Grizzly