Re: [Renfolks] going away

  • Jennifer Rigney
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 31, 2005
        I've been to Korea before and this is a one year remote for me, but I will try to be careful.  I might be on my way that last week of september, but I'll see what I can do.  I had a blast at TRF and Sarb. this year and can't wait meet more people.  Thank you for the support and I'll keep in touch.

      Lilith <lilith690@...> wrote:
      Hi Jennifer,

      Several other posts mentioned upcoming ren faires. Hope to get to meet you
      at either Ravens Loft Faire or the Red River Renaissance Fantasy Faire. Me
      and Arie won't be able to make the Tablerock Faire. I want to wish you all
      the very best over in Korea and please take good care of yourself and be
      safe. Keep a low profile over there. I know what it will be like for you to
      miss home, family and the USA. I was in the Air Force many moons ago and my
      first assignment was Incirlik Air Base in Turkey. I was glad to go yet
      afraid at the same time and I was 24 years old (back in 1976 - there I go
      giving my age away). The Air Force was the very best thing I ever did for
      myself. Just know you have all of us rennie back home. If you want, click my
      email address and email me any time you want to.

      Living historyUsed car historyVehicle history

    • Cuthbert Of Hawkwood
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2005
        Yeah,

        I got some advice.

        Keep your head down!

        Lookin forwrd to your return Lady Shady

        Cuthbert
        IBRSC #418
        Hawkwood Militia
        Booser
        Binnacle Monkey on the Dark Scorpion
        Warrior of Havoc
        JitterBug McBuggins of the Clan McBuggins
        Ren Merc #442
        Vampyre Hunter

        Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
        Fortes Fortuna Juvat
        Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for they find you crunchy,  and tasty with ketchup.

        .
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 1, 2005
          Hey woman!!! What!! Korea!!! Holy crap can they do that???? LOL!!!
          Well hopefully it will be a cool thing for you!! Like Lillith said
          tho keep your head down!! As far as fair stuff there is still the SA
          gathering at Sam's burger joint this coming weekend....always the
          first weekend of the month. The gathering here in Dallas is at Ben's
          Half Yard House the second weekend of the month. You know your welcome
          to come stay with me if you wanna!!! Then like the others were saying
          the little fairs coming up, Raven's Loft in Emory, Tx coming up August
          19th & 20th and 26th and 27th. Cuthbert will for sure be there both
          weekends cause he's working the security there as part of the Hawkwood
          Militia. I'll probly be there both too! I'll also be at Tablerock on
          Sept 17th and 184h too!! Give me a call and we can plan something if
          you have enough time to!!!

          Wilma

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 1, 2005
            I'm in, I'm in.  Bring on the Beach Pellinies !!!!

            http://mail.yahoo.com