Happy Birthday Tazz

  • Stacy Dunaway
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
      I look at the places I have been in my life & all the
      relationships I have been in. Life was far from easy but I learned &
      there aren't any relationships that I can say I regret since I have
      also learned from them all. Grown from them so that when you found me
      I would be able to better handle the path that we would walk together.
      There is nothing that is perfect in this world but I have found a
      relationship with you that I feel is as close to perfection as humans
      can come. You have given me more than I could have ever dreamed. With
      your love you give me freedom, hope, & the strength to stand strong on
      my own yet with the knowledge that if I fell you would be there to
      help me stand again. Today is a special day & I celebrate it because
      your presence in my life is one of the greatest blessings I have
      received. Happy Birthday Lover.
    • Jessica D
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
        Well Happy B-Day Tazz!!!!!! I hope it's a grand one......

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Jerri Worl

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
            Well Tazz you old dwarf, you had better listen to the lady. Trust me, She knows what she's talkin about. I want you to have a happy birthday and hell... have a happy rest of the year to go with it. Take care.

            Jae

                I look at the places I have been in my life & all the
            relationships I have been in. Life was far from easy but I learned &
            there aren't any relationships that I can say I regret since I have
            also learned from them all. Grown from them so that when you found me
            I would be able to better handle the path that we would walk together.
            There is nothing that is perfect in this world but I have found a
            relationship with you that I feel is as close to perfection as humans
            can come. You have given me more than I could have ever dreamed. With
            your love you give me freedom, hope, & the strength to stand strong on
            my own yet with the knowledge that if I fell you would be there to
            help me stand again. Today is a special day &  I celebrate it because
            your presence in my life is one of the greatest blessings I have
            received. Happy Birthday Lover.

            Yahoo! Mail Mobile

          • Stacy Dunaway
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
              Hey Darlin',
                   Sorry I missed your call. I will be doing a 3 hour drive after work give me a holler. Miss you.
              Love you,
              Stacy

              Jeremy <Dark_Joekerr@...> wrote:
[...]

              Stacy Dunaway/Lady Celtic
              Lady to Lord Tazz
              The instigator of war (Chaos vs. Naughtyham)
              Aracnia of the Clan McBuggins
              Gnature Gnomie
              Lady Celtic of the Claw
              Lady Celtic of the SPCF