Re: Griffin and Ivey's wedding photos

  • Becca
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      Thank you so much for sharing those pics!!

      Griff & Ivey, I wish you both the absolute best!! I am SO sorry that I
      couldn't make it to the wedding. I'm in the process of packing to move
      back to the Dallas area. I miss you all so much and I cried when I saw
      everyone that was there and how beautiful it all was. I can't wait to
      see you guys again.

      Blessings,
      Panther