Re: [Renfolks] taking a poll...

  • Lord Vandor
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
      My wife and I are in Houston ourselves.

      Lord Vandor
      The Purple Dragon of CHAOS
      Dragon in House HELL
      The Claw
      Gnightie Gnicking Gnome
      Master Gunner of The Blissful Demise
      Master Gunner of The Black Pearl
      Member of The Silver Daggers
      Durch Stange Mighty Odins hebe ich hiermit Ihre Garantie auf und sende Sie
      zurück zu Gott.
      Bin Ich Schlecht? Ja BIN Ich!!!
      From: emma
      To: Renfolks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Renfolks] taking a poll...
      Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 18:30:58 -0000

      what are you favorite festivals/faires and why?  and where are they
      located?  what dates?  :)

      Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

    • Stacy Dunaway
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
        There is Tablerock as well. In Saledo

        Nancy Mccorpin <fishelvis@...> wrote:
        I live in the Austin area too and as far as I know, not a lot of Rennie activities go on around here (except for Excal of course.)  I know that there a group in San Antonio that does things, but that is about all that I know of.  If anyone hears of anything that I have missed, let me know.

        Nancy
        Princess Nannykins
        Gnannykins Gnomie
        Anita Hardwood
        Merann
        Kinky Friedman for Governor - How Hard Could It Be?

        I'm new to the group. Can anyone help me?? When are you all getting together and where? I live here in Austin.

        Alex

        what are you favorite festivals/faires and why?  and where are they
        located?  what dates?  :)

        Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
        http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

        Stacy Dunaway/Lady Celtic
        Lady to Lord Tazz
        The instigator of war (Chaos vs. Naughtyham)
        Aracnia of the Clan McBuggins
        Gnature Gnomie

        Discover Yahoo!
      • Nancy Mccorpin

          • Neraksnikl@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
              Here's a list of most of the faires in Texas:
              or

              Naturally the newest faires, Raven's Loft and Red River Fantasy Faire aren't listed. They start in August and September, respectively.
              Hope this helps.

              "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
              DRNKNGNM#11
              Gnaughty Gnomie
              Apothecary on Captain Jack's Black Pearl
              Running over the mini-mall parking lot, clutching a studded crowbar, cometh Lady Karen! And she gives a bloodthirsty howl:
              "I'm going to clobber you so hard, your blood will flow counterclockwise!"

              Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)

              Strangeheart Fan Club member #00065
              Mike is #00066

              "WOMEN WHO BEHAVE RARELY MAKE HISTORY
              ...a smile is the gentle curved line that sets a lot of things straight
              "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

              "It has been my experience that folk who have no vices have very few virtues." -- Abraham Lincoln
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW... what a Ride!
              "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." --Thomas Edison
              Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
            • Marc Gunn
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
                Are there webpages for either of those faires? If so, I'll update the
                my webpage.