Casting Call!

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 5:38 PM
      I'm casting for parts in the Raven's Loft Faire in Emory taking place
      the last two weekends in August. Please email me offlist if you
      would like to portray any of these parts. They will be having a
      casting workshop on Saturday June 11th and you will want to try and
      make that. My email address is shannon.pruitt@... . Here
      is a list of what I need:

      * King
      * Captain of the Kings Guard
      * Knights for the Kings Guard (especially if you've got armor!!)
      * Knights from afar to play in a tournament
      * Ladies in Waiting
      * Bishop/Cardinal
      * Court Jester

      Again, please email me offlist if you are interested in playing any
      of these parts. No worries if this would be a first time casting for
      you, the workshop is set up for newbies through professionals.

      Thanks!
      -- Dame Edana