Re: [Renfolks] Re: new to the group

  • Andrew Hamilton
    Message 1 of 13 , May 3, 2005
      ahhhh I'm looking for a place there, got any good tips?

      Drewcifer

      Kitchen Bitch
      Gnebulous Gnome
      "Butter my butt and call me a biscuit,"
      "Stop the violins, try whirled peas,"
      "Sleep is God, go worship,"
      "Only YOU can pervert forest fairies,"

      Message 2 of 13 , May 3, 2005
        well i hope to learn more about the events and meet people to do them
        with...lol. thanks for the welcome. emma

        --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Hamilton" <impp@e...> wrote:
        > Welcome Ma'am, there are a lot of things going on in the DFW area
        and lots
        > of good people to do them with. Weekly gatherings for friends and
        fun at
        > karaoke, movie nights, monthly Gatherings and people with all kinds
        of
        > interests, feel free to post some of yours and see what happens. :)
        >
        > Drewcifer
        >
        > Kitchen Bitch
        > Gnebulous Gnome
        > "Butter my butt and call me a biscuit,"
        > "Stop the violins, try whirled peas,"
        > "Sleep is God, go worship,"
        > "Only YOU can pervert forest fairies,"

      • emma
        Message 3 of 13 , May 3, 2005
          email me and let me know what you are looking for and price range and i
          can help you out. i looked at several apartments all over. me i was
          going for an attatched car garage...as my honda went for a ride without
          me when i was in addison. lol. so i look specifically for that.
          everything offers different ammenities and pricing. email me and we
          will talk. ;) emma