Party tent rental

  • irenecollins2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      If anyone knows how to get a hold of the clan meshugenah I think that's
      the way you spell it. They rented a big tent two years ago for faire and
      I was hoping someone could get back to me I lost the company card I
      had and need to get it lined up for opening weekend trf. Please have
      them call me on my cell 281 4500834 thanks
      or email me are irenecollins2000@...