INVASON FOR FRIDAY NIGHT

  • tazz Capt.of the Guard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Attention All...

      Get out this Friday night in Houston.

      This a posting to let all know that there will be an invasion of Magic
      Johnson Theater for the movie, "Kingdom of Earth". Get out the garb
      (if you haven't already). Come out and let's have a good time.

      When Darktagnon has the showtimes ready, I will post it.

      Lord Kraven the Hunter
      Knight of Chaos
      Mercenary of Thornwall
      Member of The Camp of the Red Star
      Member of The Claw (Threotine Council)
      Member of Nightbreed (Army of Earth)
      Drunken Gnome (The Gnome with Gno Gnasm)
      1/2 of The Demento Twins (R.I.P. Ice)
      Knight to the Lady Joy of Simon Haza and the Ren-brats

      http://mail.yahoo.com