First Message!

  • Trish Streng
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2000
      Testing...one, two, three...testing!
      *taps microphone* "Is this thing on?"

      Hello and welcome to those of you who have subscribed to the Renfolks
      list! I set this up specially for Violet MacPolk, the chief wench of
      wenches, Handela Boner, lady of the faire, besterest friend, and all
      around cool chickala. I noticed she has like 500 contacts on her
      email group and realized this would be an easy way to keep in touch
      with everyone!

      So, enjoy the list, make sure you check out the web page, which
      contains a page for special links, a page where you can post pictures
      or other files, and a calendar to post special days throughout the
      year (like Scarby, Hawkwood, & TRF!).

      Anyway, this is just a quick introduction to make sure it works!

      Enjoy,
      Trish Streng, aka Friend of the wench