Dafen needs good vibes again!

  • Bethany Larsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2005
      I just got off the phone with Cider, and John is back
      in the hospital again. He was having some pains last
      night and they went back in to the hospital today and
      the doctors said that John had had another small heart
      attack. They are going back in to make sure all the
      stints are still in place and that nothing is blocking
      them. Cider will hopefully know more in an hour or so.
      Please keep Dafen and Cider in your thoughts and
      prayers.

      Bethany
      aka
      Sable