Re: [Renfolks] Luna's House caught on Fire

  • Jerri Worl
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
      Luna, I'm so glad no one was hurt. Please let me know if I can do anything to help. Prayers are with you. Shade

      Crystal <crystallynthegreat@...> wrote:
      Luna just called and her and Cherry are on their way back from Excalibur right now, but apparently Saturday night her sister's friend threw a ciggarette in a potted plant that had some wood chips in it and it caught on fire and the wind blew the fire into the backside of her house.  A neighbor called 9-11 and the fire department was able to put the fire out, but the backside of her house was burned.  Luckily, no animals or persons were hurt in the fire but she has had well over $30,000 worth of damage done and it is unliveable for now.  Keep her in your thoughts.

      Lesson learned :  Be responsible when putting out ciggarettes!

      Crystal

      Yahoo! Messenger

    • Nancy Mccorpin
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
        Oh Luna, I am so sorry.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.   Nancy

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
          Luna! I am really so very sorry! It is going to take you awhile to get
          back on your feet again, so let us help you if we can. I hope you have
          insurance.
          After our trailer caught fire 2 years ago, from an ashtray being
          emptied into the trash before one was out, I had a really hard time
          getting over it. If my (then 6 yrs old) son Thomas had not woke up and
          crawled through the house to my room and woke me up, I'd be dead! I
          thank him and God everyday that he saved my life! We are all here for
          you and will help you in any way we can.
          Tara & Gus-Forest Armory
        • Maria Hamilton
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
            Add mine too. Cherry? Could you update us? It occurred to me Luna may not even be online right now. Ask her what if anything she needs, and what if anything we can do to help out. Is her insurance covering the damage? Please keep us posted. We love her.

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 4, 2005
              Deb... I'm really sorry to hear about this. This really sucks and I
              am truly sorry this has happened to you. Squeezes to the kiddos and
              the kiddogs. But if I know you, you *will* survive, m'dear!

              *muah*

              Hugs--
              -selena

              >>>in it and it caught on fire and the wind blew the fire into the
              backside of her house
            • Cynthia Alexander
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 5, 2005
                I'm so sorry to hear about your misfortune.  Hope you're able to get started on repairs and cleanup soon.  Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.  I'm sure Stuart would be more than happy to help in anyway he can as well.

                Blessed Be,

                Cyn
                Badra the Belly Dancer
                Duchess of Parties