Re: [Renfolks] dafen's roto rooter

  • Angie Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      nex and i send our bestest, so you can buy that bike and go on meditating trips with us......... mostly meditating on what the hell happened the nite before..............ROT OR BUST!!! JUNE 2-5
      Chambers

      Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy

    • Cuthbert
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
        HOLY (*$@(&

        IT'S CHAMBERS!!

        Hey darlin, been missin ya'll, and hope to see you two over at Scarby this year.

        Cuthbert

        > From: "Angie Smith" <asmith@...>
        > Date: 2005/04/01 Fri AM 09:18:42 CST
        > To: <Renfolks@yahoogroups.com>
        > Subject: Re: [Renfolks] dafen's roto rooter
        >
        > nex and i send our bestest, so you can buy that bike and go on
        > meditating trips with us......... mostly meditating on what the hell
        > happened the nite before..............ROT OR BUST!!! JUNE 2-5
        > Chambers
        > Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy

      • Arie
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
          Lilith and I would love to see you guys on a day trip to Scarby.  The 2 of you have been away a long time.

          Arie