Need Garb, I just listed some nice stuff on ebay!

  • cliffandtab
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2005
      Hi all, I just listed some beautiful outfits on ebay to boost our
      scarby funds, if you are local and buy..I can bring it to you at
      Scarby opening weekend! That saves you the shipping. Well if you would
      like to see what I have listed just look at my auctions page on the
      website... http://free2.angeltowns.com/cliffandtab/ebay.html
      We are so excited about scarby, we'll see you all there in just 9
      days!!!!!!!
      Tab
    • Bethany
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
        Hey I saw your stuff on Ebay. I'm going to Scarby opening weekend.
        Very Interested. Give me a shout back at my addy or message me here.
        Thanks Whoo hoo new clothes :)
        Bethany
        Chickie wench

        --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "cliffandtab" <cliffandtab@y...> wrote:

        > Hi all, I just listed some beautiful outfits on ebay to boost our
        > scarby funds, if you are local and buy..I can bring it to you at
        > Scarby opening weekend! That saves you the shipping. Well if you would
        > like to see what I have listed just look at my auctions page on the
        > website... http://free2.angeltowns.com/cliffandtab/ebay.html
        > We are so excited about scarby, we'll see you all there in just 9
        > days!!!!!!!
        > Tab
      • Bethany Larsen
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
          Tab, just so you know, this is not the Bethany in
          Hawkwood Militia.

          Bethany
          lol, this could get interesing

          --- Bethany <dragon21121979@...> wrote:

          > Hey I saw your stuff on Ebay. I'm going to Scarby
          > opening weekend.
          > Very Interested. Give me a shout back at my addy or
          > message me here.
          > Thanks Whoo hoo new clothes :)
          > Bethany
          > Chickie wench
          >
          > --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "cliffandtab"
          > <cliffandtab@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi all, I just listed some beautiful outfits on
          > ebay to boost our
          > > scarby funds, if you are local and buy..I can
          > bring it to you at
          > > Scarby opening weekend! That saves you the
          > shipping. Well if you would
          > > like to see what I have listed just look at my
          > auctions page on the
          > > website...
          > http://free2.angeltowns.com/cliffandtab/ebay.html
          > > We are so excited about scarby, we'll see you all
          > there in just 9
          > > days!!!!!!!
          > > Tab

          Bethany