Re: Havoc Invasion of Hedonism III

  • Cherry, The Lifesaver
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2005
      Oh man, I'd so love to go....Damn being broke. Maybe by then.
      Hmmmmmmm Going home to count the piggy bank and see what's under the
      matress.
      Cherry

      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Lord Carnage"
      <carnageofhavoc@y...> wrote:

      > Zelena has been working on this for about six months and here are
      the
      > details. We are going to Hedonism III in Jamaica on June 11, 2005
      and
      > coming back on June 15, 2005. We have gotten the price as low as
      we
      > can get it. This is an all-inclusive trip so you won't have to
      pay
      > for meals, drinks, tips, ground transfers, or anything else. We
      are
      > booking Garden-View, au natural (nude side) rooms.
      >
      > The tickets are $1193.02 a person which includes airfare on
      American
      > Airlines out of Houston Intercontinental, cancellation insurance,
      and
      > the stay at the resort.
      >
      > Hedonism is offering a special deal for single women called
      > a "Threesome-Freesome." If three single women want to go and
      share
      > a room, the price is only $929.02 a person, but you must have
      three
      > women and you must share a room.
      >
      > If you want to go with us, please call Allison with Superclubs and
      > tell her you are with the "Havoc group from Texas." She'll know
      what
      > it is about. Her number is (877) 467-8737, extension 5630. You
      will
      > need to pay for the airline tickets ($352.02) and a deposit
      ($100.00)
      > and the trip cancellation insurance ($49.00) up front. That comes
      > $501.02 down and the balance must be paid by 30 days before
      > departure. You must make your plans to book this trip ASAP
      because
      > the prices are subject to change based on availability.
      >
      > So far Zelena, Wilma, Carnage, and Cuthbert are going. We'd love
      > have more of our Rennie friends and family come along with us! E-
      > mail us and let us know, then contact Allison and get ready to
      party
      > Havoc style. Carnage can be reached at carnageofhavoc@y... and
      > Zelena can be reached at zelena_havoc@y...
      >

      > Sincerely,
      > Carnage and Zelena
    • Wilma the Woodchuck
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2005
        Here Cherry this might help......hee hee the pic on the front looks
        like a shot from the Excal or TRF campground!!
        http://www.superclubs.com/hd_quick.html

        Wilma

        --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Cherry, The Lifesaver"