Re: Digest Number 2208

  • Wilma the Woodchuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
      No problem there, the Chaos Unqueenly Pageant is basically pg13!! The
      show is held in the campgrounds at 9pm so there are still youngun's
      about and the contestants are told no nudity or vulgarity.....well
      other than men dressed up in women's rengarb!! Sometimes that is
      vulgar enough as is!! And from my personal experience at Excal, altho
      the Pageant is definitely wild entertainment it does NOT qualify for
      some of the "wilder merriment" in the campground as you put it. Come
      check it out and see for youself!!

      Wilma

      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, Doug Lockhart <capt_sheffield@y...>
      wrote:
      > That sounds intriguing, Wilma. What will this "Unqueenly Pageant"
      entail? The rumor around the Ren Fair folks I stay in touch with is
      that Excal is cracking down on the wilder merriment campside this
      year. Don't what truth there is in that, though...

      > >Renfolks@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      __

      > >Message: 1
      > >Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 23:59:42 -0600
      > >From: "Wilma Woodchuck"
      > >Subject: Official invite!
      >

      > >Come one, come all to the 2005 Chaos Unqueenly Pageant!! Saturday
      March 12th