Henna Time!

  • Maria Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2005
      Apologies in advance if this gets to you more than once.

      Attention Henna enthusiasts! I just wanted to send out a shout out to
      let anyone interested know that I will be bringing my henna out this
      weekend for SuperBowl weekend, and to get a leg up on Valentine's Day.

      I will be at MacHenry's in Fort Worth both today, watching the
      commerc--- er, The Big Game, AND on Monday for Happy Hour before the
      VERY lovely and talented Gigi Cervantes goes on. I will be operating on
      a per/design basis, and I will have my big book for any interested
      parties to look through and consider. I sincerely hope to see some
      friends and even make some new ones. I've missed doing some nice henna
      designs, so let's have some fun!