Re: [Renfolks] POST-RENNIE GATHERING

  • Neraksnikl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2004
      In a message dated 12/7/2004 1:08:05 A.M. Central Standard Time, lorddread@... writes:
      we ARE going to hold a kiddie raffle
      but..my daughter is 19...I don't NEED another kiddie...ROFL

      "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
      DRNKNGNM11
      Gnaughty Gnomie

      unning over the mini-mall parking lot, clutching a studded crowbar, cometh Lady Karen! And she gives a bloodthirsty howl:

      "I'm going to clobber you so hard, your blood will flow counterclockwise!"

      Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)

      Strangeheart Fan Club member #00065
      Mike is #00066

      "WOMEN WHO BEHAVE RARELY MAKE HISTORY
      ...a smile is the gentle curved line that sets a lot of things straight
      "Only YOU can pervert forest fairies,"
      "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham
      "It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues." -- Abraham Lincoln
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW... what a Ride!
      "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." --Thomas Edison
      Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.