Re: [Renfolks] Cirque du Soleil & Nex

  • Angie Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1 7:27 AM
      hmmm wonder if Nex would let me take a vacation to join the company? We watch the show 1-3 x a week on Dish and we love it. But then he was giving me grief about giving up Fostering rescue ferrets & ebay selling for the fert club while i am goin to school (VET TECH/NURSE), Im not really sure he would go for the Cirque thing, he has this problem w/wanting at least 2 meals homecooked a week.
      Chambers
      My slinky is dreaming of French Circus's