Re: [Renfolks] Re: CCC

  • LunaFromCHAOS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 3, 2004
      Selena,
      I have to say the same thing, this tent SUCKS!  But you know, Troy & Rev, X, Darktanion and Rock all have the same tent and their tents are in really good shape.

      With my 10x20 tent on the 4th time to set it up, the wind caught the tent and snapped one of the poles.  After aquiring a replacement pole, the 5th time I tried to set it up (at the tubing trip) the tent tore at one of the stake-down points.  6th time (opening weekend of TRF) to set it up, it rained and I awoke to drip, drip, drip on my face - and yes, the rain fly was up.  Good thing for rubber maid totes.

      Seems that the way camp Redstar sets up with tarps covering the tent really makes a difference.

      Enjoy the room though - that's a big plus for the tent!

      Luna

      In a message dated 11/3/04 8:48:31 AM Central Standard Time, austinrengirl@... writes:
      4)  Do NOT tell me that tent sucks, because I just bought one JUST
      LIKE THAT this weekend!!!  Damnit! I have had the worst luck with
      tents lately, so **sticks fingers in ears**, blah blah blah blah
      blah blah blah blah blah!!  ;-)
    • Chameleon of Chaos
      Message 42 of 42 , Apr 6, 2005

        -Chameleon