Clan McBuggins is born

  • Tina
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      First...sorry for any cross posts

      Ok it is offical, Clan McBuggins is born. I have also set up a yahoo
      group for it so if you are interested in becoming a McBuggins let me
      know.

      I also need to send a shout out to Chameleon for the great work he
      is making on designing the Coat of Arms for McBuggins.
      I really appreciate the help.

      I am also needing help on coming up with a History for the clan. I
      have enlisted the aid of Stacy but she is needing some input.

      woohoo I am excited...

      Tinabug McBuggins

      PS: Let me know if anyone knows where we can find a purple tartan.
    • Michelle Campbell
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        Message
        very cute... good choice in Clan names.

        Chelle

        there are a couple of purples listed.

      • Neraksnikl@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
          In a message dated 11/1/2004 9:59:42 AM Central Standard Time, tinabug78952@... writes:
          PS: Let me know if anyone knows where we can find a purple tartan.
          =============================
          =================================
          ---------------------
          --------------
          ==================
          ----------------
          =======================

          "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
          DRNKNGNM11
          Gnaughty Gnomie

          unning over the mini-mall parking lot, clutching a studded crowbar, cometh Lady Karen! And she gives a bloodthirsty howl:

          "I'm going to clobber you so hard, your blood will flow counterclockwise!"

          Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)

          Strangeheart Fan Club member #00065
          Mike is #00066

          "WOMEN WHO BEHAVE RARELY MAKE HISTORY
          ...a smile is the gentle curved line that sets a lot of things straight
          "Only YOU can pervert forest fairies,"
          "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham
          "It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues." -- Abraham Lincoln

          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW... what a Ride!

          "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." --Thomas Edison