trf pics

  • filip
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      hello everybody, sorry for the cross post, but i have pictures for you
      all!

      once again check em out at:
      http://www.geocities.com/rennusgeekus/

      and sign the guestbook

      or if youre lazy:
      http://www.rensites.com/gallery/rennusgeekus

      and post some comments

      this was the best weekend ive had at trf, it was loads of fun...i
      finally got to meet a bunch of folks ive talked to online and
      halloween made it extra fun (the costumes were interesting). I also
      brought along my roommate to trf, it was his first renaissance
      festival and his adventures have also been photodocumented (just look
      in the chronicles of charlie rolla folder)...

      but yeah, i think its time for me to break down and get my own
      hosting, rensites ate one of my galleries and 200 meg isnt enough
      space for me...so next time i have pictures they should be on my own
      domain :)

      and that was probably my last renfest for the year, so now i get to
      wait for excal and scarby! woo hoo

      Filip

      RENNUSGEEKUS
      renaissance faire paparazzi
      professional nap artist
      Gnuckles the Gnome (#241)
      Sailor on the High Ship Inebriation
      "Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?"
      77.6% fairefolk corrupt (renrat)
      2004 Faire List: Excal, Scarby, Tablerock, TRF