Ravensloft-NEW REN FAIRE

  • Lilith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2004
      Hi all,

      The new REN FAIRE that was announced by Concertmasterp (I think name is Athos) will be located near EMORY, Texas.  Emory, Texas is east of Dallas along Hwy 69 - check out the location on a map.

      This new faire will be held 2 weekends in 2005 - the dates are Sat-Sun 27th-28th AUG and
      LABOR DAY WEEKEND which will be 3rd - 4th of September.

      Questions for Concertmasterp:

      - Will this new faire be held on LABOR DAY itself (5th September 2005)????
      - When will the web site be up????
      - Will there be electric/water hookup for RVs????

      Lilith
      PS: I'm thrilled to know there is a new REN FAIRE near Dallas!!!!