Fw: [CentralTexasRennies] Ravensloft Faire

  • Lilith
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2004
      Hi all,

      I usually don't forward email very much but when it comes to information on
      a NEW REN FAIRE I have to do my job. Please see below.

      Conertmasterp - what is your real name or faire name?
      Will there be electric/water hook up for RVs???
      As you can see I'm forwarding your email to other yahoo groups I'm on. The
      main yahoo group is
      Renfolks. To get on these other groups all you need to do is bring up
      CentralTexasRennies, go up to the URL
      line, click on the line and delete CentralTexasRennies and insert the name
      of each of these groups one by one as you finish joining each group.

      Lilith
      PS: I know I mentioned this new faire to several folks last weekend at TRF.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2004
        Excellent...can't wait to hear more...hope they get a web site up

        Tinabug

        Where is it?

      • Neraksnikl@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2004
          In a message dated 10/7/2004 5:35:53 PM Central Standard Time, lilith690@... writes:
          NEW REN FAIRE
          Sounds great, but where is it located? Good admission prices, any camping fees?? Flushies inside?? LOL

          "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
          DRNKNGNM11
          Gnaughty Gnomie

          unning over the mini-mall parking lot, clutching a studded crowbar, cometh Lady Karen! And she gives a bloodthirsty howl:

          "I'm going to clobber you so hard, your blood will flow counterclockwise!"

          Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)

          Strangeheart Fan Club member #00065
          Mike is #00066

          "WOMEN WHO BEHAVE RARELY MAKE HISTORY
          ...a smile is the gentle curved line that sets a lot of things straight
          "Only YOU can pervert forest fairies,"
          "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham
          "It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues." -- Abraham Lincoln

          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW... what a Ride!

          "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." --Thomas Edison