Re: [Renfolks] TRF Service Announcement

  • Myste Baxter
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      Well put and funny as hell - just so you guys know - Cinnamon doesn't drink and I quit - also, we have COLORED SHARPES too - we like a little color involved it just makes you look better

      Scorn <scorn_of_chaos@...> wrote:
      As everyone engages in the TRF crazies this weekend. Please keep in mind one thing.......

      http://www.ebaumsworld.com/dayafterparty.html

      Your friends like you, but the even they cannot protect you from the Scribbler (they might even help)!!

      Wherever there be Chaos, there be a little....

      ~@xxxx|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>
      The Littlest Claw
      1/4 Terror of Talon's Terror Tasties
      Gnot So Tall Gnomie
      Jael, Lady duJour of Clan Blackthorn
      Jael of Nightbreed
      Hurricane of the Elements
      Wielder of the Ninja Pigtails
      Human Servant of Killer Underfoot
      Guardian of the Last Working Brain Cell
      Christy of Mundania
      "Oooh, he's so handsome! Just like his reward posters."

       Myste
      "Not even if you murder me and raise me up a thosand thosand times, you cannot have me ... not EVER!"