Theft TRF! House Morning Star robbed.

  • Michael McDane Harris
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2004
      Found this on the AFR newsgroup this morning. If anyone has
      information please help. I havent gotten any more detail yet. I
      placed a call to them but have not gotten an answer.

      House Morningstar at its Houston location was robbed of its TRF
      merchandise before dawn on Saturday, Sept 25. This is the third time
      that this has happened on Dress Rehearsal Weekend.
      This is being done by someone familiar with House Morningstar, TRF,
      and possibly the SCA. If anyone is selling the following please
      contact us.

      Items taken include:
      Camping Equipment (2 cots, Coleman Brand Stove and Lanterns)
      Store Fixtures
      Schleich Model Knights (we are the only dealer in this area)
      Jewelry (2 transport cases full of 1928 Brand
      Crystals
      Peer & Award Medallions [these are worth $3000 wholesale]
      Our line of bubble toys
      Lots of stuffed animals (Manhattan Toy, Breyer brands)
      3-D Puzzles
      Breyer Horses
      Christmas Ornaments
      Minnetonka Moccasin Footwear
      Items made by House Morningstar.

      We lost our house in January, Janet's face was crushed in an
      accident in February and had to spend most of March in the hospital
      and still needing addition surgery. There is no insurance coverage
      for either the medical or lost merchandise. Please help us find the
      goods!! We have almost nothing to sell at TRF and need money!!!
      713-729-7990 House Morningstar
    • TheOnlyTRINITY@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28, 2004
        I am so sorry to hear of this new's.  I do not know, of any imformation, but the post saddened me, to say the least. Yes, I am Trinity, just a new-be, and wanted to express my feeling's, on the matter. I surely hope, whoever, did this, will be found, and brought to justice, and these people get there missing item's back, soon.
                                     Sincerely, Trinity
      • Timothy Guerinot

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2004
            I don't have any items to give, but I could spare a small financial contribution to help them out... how would I go about doing so?