for Zilla, sorry for the crosspost

  • morrigann@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      I have been looking for, and finally found something I wanted to post for Zilla.  I did not write it, but it says everything I wanted to say.  <Thanks Grim, for the photo>
      Morri

      A part of me is left behind

      with windswept valleys in my mind

      that shall traverse through timeless space

      and leave me past but in a place

      Where I shall find my way to be.

      With opened eyes, I finally see

      a garden bright with dappled blooms;

      A velvet sky; a singing moon.

      And in the past from which I've come

      the sunset shines so soft upon

      the things that danced inside my Heart;

      those moments where I’m set apart

       From all the dreams that stars could hear

      and all the wishes through the years

      and all the hopes that flew on wings.

      I’m here in Now where valleys bring

       the promise of what's yet to come

      in shadows from the morning sun

      that slip across my Heart and Soul.

      I’m everything.  In me, I’m Home.

      -Judy Jones-

      April 28th, 2004

      George Bernard Shaw
      We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

    • Cindy Paris
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2004

        There is no reason to appologize for the cross post Morri... it was beautiful!

        Cindy Paris aka
        Violet MacComyn - Chieftress of the Clan
        Proud Mother of Periwinkle MacComyn
        Lady of Lord Hightower
        Member of Chaos
        Deirdre the Violet Blade - Head Wench aboard the Black Pearl
        Queen Pandemonium's Fury
        Counselor to the Queen
        Wigglin' M'Crack
        Handela Boner
        Fury of Legions of Fire (not to be confused with Chaos' Fury)
        Onyx Blackheart
        M'Lady of the Memorable Mammories
        Most Dangerous Bodice at NTIF
        Fire and Ice - Chiller of Musketeers
        Munchkin #1 of Stacy's Munchkins
        "forgive me Father for I /am/ Sin"
        Violet Ravana (whispers come from the background "Beware the hand of a Ravana, for their lips are poison."

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2004
          thank you, me darlin.  Sure did miss you and Hightower at ferret.  See you soon.

          Morri