Bristol's Week Eight Photos

  • lrdmagnus@lrdmagnus.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Message
      Hello to all. Well I've finally finished posting my photo's from A strange week eight from the Bristol Ren. Faire.
      On Saturday it was very cold for this time of year and windy and rainy. yet the very next day it was Sunny and highs in the 70's. (gotta love the Midwest). Anyway I have photos from both days on my Picture Gallery Page. Under the Renaissance Faires section. Well this weekend its back off to Holly, MI. for the Michigan Ren. festival for the Labor Day weekend.
      Lord Magnus

      Drumsounds rise on the air
      and with them my heart.
      A voice inside the beat says